We plan local treks from beginning to end and our trusted guides handle all of the hard work. All you have to do is show up!
Expert guides will show you the ropes.
- All of our guides have been pre-vetted and handpicked based on experience, personality, licenses, background checks, certifications and more.
- None of our guides have paid to be listed. Ensuring no conflict of interest on our part.
- iTrekkers has worked hard with our guides to curate and create the best experiences based on geographical location, adventure types and price points.
- No one will know the area better and give you a better chance at enjoying your trek than an iTrekkers guide — we guarantee it.
- Easily search for treks based on the best date, location and duration that works for you and your schedule.
- Once you are ready, click to reserve the right trek for you. Your guide will be assigned based on your selection, and Voila! You are reserved and ready to go!
We’re your outdoor adventure concierge.
- You won’t be charged until the day of the trek. We authorize your card 7 days in advance, but don’t charge until you are out with your guide.
- All transactions are done securely in our payment system, cashless and convenient.
- Once you book securely on our site*, you will receive a confirmation with all the details and your guide will communicate with you, usually within 48 hrs, to ensure all details are coordinated and there are no surprises the day of the trip.
- If something comes up, we will work with your availability and needs to reschedule.
Relax, enjoy and take in nature: catch some fish, discover new trails, sleep under the stars and more!
- If Fishing: The boat will be equipped with all the necessary licenses, equipment and bait needed, clean and ready to go promptly upon your arrival. All included of course.
- If Paddling: We have all the gear you might need for your trek. Just have a towel handy back at the car, and bring any beverages and snacks that you want.
- If Camping: We got you covered here too… all you need is a sleeping bag and the food and drinks you want to consume.
- If Hiking: Show up a the trail head with a good pair of shoes, snacks and a water bottle. Your guide takes care of the rest.
- During your trek, your knowledgeable guide will educate you on your surroundings, the animal life around, the history of your locations and the best ways to enjoy your trip. Let the fun begin.
- Your guide is there to help you every step of the way. Need your hook baited? No problem. Want some water purified out in the woods? We got that covered. Your tents will be set up, the camp site ready for your enjoyment. Just sit back and relax. iTrekkers has you covered the whole way.
- Remember, at iTrekkers, we go the extra mile for our customers. If you have questions, we have answers.