Before you arrive...
Your guide will prepare your paddles, life jacket and other essential gear.
Meet your guide at the launch point.
Meet your guide on the beach and get outfitted with a kayak or paddle board.
Need a lesson? We'll show you the ropes.
Get trained on the basics! Learn how to paddle and steer your board.
Your adventure begins!
Follow your guide as they lead the way on an unforgettable outdoor adventure.
Discover, observe, learn and have fun!
Paddle sports offer a unique vantage point out on the water that you won't want to miss.
Head home without lifting a finger.
No need to wash or store your gear. Get on with your day and let us take care of the rest.
Weedon Island Preserve
13498 Gandy Boulevard North
Saint Petersburg, Florida 33702
Trip usually begins around 9 AM, but start times may vary up to an hour depending on conditions. Don’t worry though, you’ll know in advance.
Trip times are flexible!
Prefer to begin in the afternoon? Just let us know before you book by calling 1.844.468.8735
If you're looking for something a little different for your next outdoor activity, Stand Up Paddle Board fishing is a great way to explore nature in Tampa Bay. Spending time out on the bay with just you, your SUP, and the guide who can show you where the fish are biting is a guaranteed way to have a great time in Florida.
Guides will clean and fillet any fish you catch, so you can take them home for a fantastic, fresh dinner! Stand up paddle fishing in Tampa Bay can yield fish like black drum, jack, mangrove snapper, mackerel, trout and more.
Of course, fish are not the only wildlife you will encounter on the hunt. Tampa Bay is not only great for fishing, but the large estuary is home to plenty of other sea life, such as manatees, dolphins, turtles, and rays. Enjoy the freedom of gliding over even the shallowest areas of the Florida flats. Guided paddle fishing is like nothing you’ve ever experienced on a “typical” boat fishing charter.
Your guide will always have an adventure planned and is there to assist with every aspect of your Stand Up Paddle fishing trip. Guides will also take the time to teach any of those that want to learn the basics of fishing or paddle sports. Best of all, your gear and good times are all included, from your stand up paddle board and paddle to a cooler full of ice, dry storage, and a chair that can be used during your tour.
SUP fishing is a unique, fun way to explore Tampa Bay in the sunshine, with some of the best local fishing guides around!
Interested in a kayak for one or more members of your party? Just let your guide know - we’re happy to customize your trip experience!
Things to Know:
- No alcoholic beverages allowed on the tour
- Safety vests will be worn at all times by any minors in the TREK
- Kayak/ Paddle Board
- Life Vest
- Cooler with rod holders
- Fishing rod/ tackle Bait (Live or frozen)
- Safety whistle
- Cold water
- CPR/ First Aid Certified Tour Guide
Don’t Forget to Bring:
- Cool drinks/ snacks
- Your favorite rod and reel combo
- Fun Attitude
- Aqua shoes (PREFERRED)
- Fishing license
You have to try Paddle Fishing! Had so much fun trying this for the first time over the weekend! We went up near Sunset Beach in Tarpon Springs - it was so easy! Our guide Matt knew exactly where to all the fish were bitting - and we caught a ton of fish! Beautiful, relaxing morning on the water with my friend and my new friend, our guide Matt. He made it so fun, we laughed so hard! One of the best outdoor experiences I have had! iTrekkers is getting me outdoors and trying things I never thought I would be doing! A great time and I've already signed up for my next adventure!
Chris S. from Tampa, FL
We went out on a guided kayak/SUP fishing trip and had a great time! The guide was very helpful and provided instruction to the less experienced members of the group. It was my first time fishing from a SUP and I was amazed at how easy it was. Thoroughly enjoyable! And they make it so easy. Just show up and fish!! I highly recommend iTrekkers for a great day out on the water.
Had such a great day with iTREKKERS! We booked the following day also. 2 different places that were a lot of fun with plenty of action. Learned a lot about kayak fishing and will surely be back for more. Everything we needed was provided. All we had to do was show up and fish.
Super awesome service! I did the paddleboard/kayak fishing trek for my buddy's birthday. I caught my first fish ever and our guide showed us around to some great fishing spots. He also was a huge help when our hook got stuck in a crab cage and bushes. Literally, would've never gone fishing if I didn't go through iTrekkers! Really easy and totally worth it!
My partner and I took a kayak fishing tour after seeing iTrekkers on the Morning Blend. We had a FABULOUS time! Met our guide at the Courtney Campbell Causeway and headed out for a wonderful 4 hour excursion. Our guide was really great. Knowledgeable, polite, helpful and made us feel safe and confident in where we went and what we did. The bite was a little slow that day, but we caught a few and enjoyed ourselves anyways. Highly recommend iTrekkers. Especially if you don't own your own equipment. They truly take care of everything so you can just relax and/or have fun!
iTREKKERS took us out on the kayaks in the backwater. We caught a bunch of fish!!! Reds, trout, ladies, sheepshead... I even saw a huge flounder!! He was just floundering around!! The area we went was great! We even did a little bird watching!! Thanks for all the fantastic pictures! You are all AWSOME !
- Is it possible to pay cash on the day?
- For the betterment of the transition on both ends, we only accept credit card payment. Remember: You trip I 100% money back guaranteed, so you'll never have any worries if you don't love your trip! iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 17 Do you find this answer helpful?
- How many sup guides do you have?
- We have a very large network of Stand Up Paddle guides all across of Florida, all with years of experience and some of the best equipment on the market. iTREKKERS By Ben B. on June 30 Do you find this answer helpful?
- How many people do I need to reserve a trek?
- There is no minimum limit to how many people are needed to reserve a trek. We can reserve a trip with one person. Just know, that if you add people to the reservation the price may change due to the type of trip you sign up for. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 18 Do you find this answer helpful?
- What fish are biting inshore near Tampa?
- The Tampa bay area have a variety of fish that bite throughout the year. You have the possibility of catching snook, flounder, seatrout, tarpon, redfish, jacks, and more! iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 18 Do you find this answer helpful?
- I get sea sick pretty easy - will this one make me sea sick?
- If you're prone to sea sickness, we'd recommend an inshore fishing trip. The distance is less than 2 miles from shore, greatly limiting the risk for sea sickness. You'll be good to go! iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 17 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Just looking to see what adventures might be nice for my husband to do on Fathers' Day
- Awesome! We love taking fathers out for their big day. We'd recommend Inshore Fishing, or Deep Sea Fishing. Inshore if it's his first time, or deep sea if he's an experienced angler! iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 17 Do you find this answer helpful?
- How much do you charge for cleaning the fish or do I have to?
- That is all included! When that happens, most customers will tip the guide, but it is not mandatory. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on June 29 Do you find this answer helpful?
Lovingly planned from
beginning to end
Our trips get a lot of TLC
We’ve crafted convenient and local experiences, completely planned from top to bottom. From the moment you arrive, to the moment you head home—we got you covered. All you have to do is show up!
All essential gear
Essential gear? Don't sweat it
We totally get it. Choosing the right equipment can be intimidating, not to mention expensive. With iTrekkers, all essential gear is provided and setup. Never worry about buying, storing or maintaining gear again.
Friendly guides will
show you the ropes
Trust our guide at your side
We’ve handpicked a network of professional guides based on experience, personality, certifications and more. With a friendly expert handling the tough stuff, you’ll be free to sit back and enjoy the outdoors.
If you don’t love your
trek, it’s on us!
Love it or your money back!
We know you’re going to love every minute of your adven ture, but if for some reason you’re not satisfied, we’ll refund you every penny. How’s that for peace of mind?