Stand Up Paddle Board Lessons
You're one lesson away from walking on water.
Stand Up Paddle Board Lessons
Before you arrive...
Your Instructor will prepare your paddles, life jacket and other essential gear.
Meet your Instructor...
Your lesson will be given by our certified professional paddle board guide.
We'll show you the ropes.
Your lesson will cover all the basics. You'll be paddling on your own in no time!
Check out the water on your own.
After you feel comfortable and your Instructor thinks you're ready, go explore the water!
Discover, observe, learn and have fun!
Paddle sports offer a unique vantage point out on the water that you won't want to miss.
Head home without lifting a finger.
Go home feeling refreshed and closer to nature—without the hassle of cleaning up.
Courtney Campbell Boat Ramp
West Courtney Campbell Causeway
Trip usually begins around 9 AM, but start times may vary up to an hour depending on conditions. Don’t worry though, you’ll know in advance.
Trip times are flexible!
Prefer to begin in the afternoon? Just let us know before you book by calling 1.844.468.8735
Have you ever wanted to walk on water? When you try Stand Up Paddle Boarding, you’ll get the chance! You don’t have to be an expert to enjoy the feeling of gliding over an ocean, bay, or river. A Stand Up Paddle Board lesson with one of our professional Instructors will have you feeling confident and capable on a board in no time.
From the moment you arrive to your private lesson, our pro Instructors will work with you to ensure that you have a great time while learning this new skill. If you have an interest in SUP sports but are a little unsure, this is the perfect way to get your feet wet… literally. A SUP lesson can also make a great gift to enjoy together with friends or family.
Our professional, experienced Instructors will provide all the gear, good times, and info you’ll need to capture the basics of paddle sports during your private lesson. Your Instructor will go over the main components of paddle boarding for beginners in detail, demonstrating how to paddle, stand, and maneuver your board right in the shallows. Your Instructor will also cover water safety and body stability. Once you have practiced boarding and paddling, you can set off for a little practice on the open water, or spend more time refining your technique at the shoreline. Customization is what we are all about!
SUP offers everyone, regardless of age or experience level, the chance to get outside, engage in healthy and fun exercise, and make new memories. Whether you are hoping to become an avid SUP enthusiast or simply want to enjoy the free exercise, you won’t regret giving this sport a try.
Unplug for a few hours, and enjoy the natural sanctuary right outside the city. The shallow flats of Florida's coastline and inland waterways provide for peaceful sightseeing of nature's finest treasures. The lush grasses and shady, mangrove-laden coastlines of Tampa Bay are teeming with sea life such as rays, dolphins, manatees, and turtles, all of whom are undisturbed by the quiet natural gliding of a paddle board. This means you can get up close and personal for the photo op of a lifetime! Enjoy your day with our seasoned veteran Instructors, and feel free to ask questions about local wildlife and natural surroundings. Most of all, make some new memories with your friends, families or clients. Now that's what's SUP!
Things to Know:
Lessons go over: * Paddle Safety * Body Stability * Techniques * Solo Paddle Time
- Stand up Paddle Board w/ Paddle
- Life Jackets
- Small cooler w/ ice
Don’t Forget to Bring:
- Hat and sunglasses
- Snacks and drinks
- Waterproof Camera
- How much in advance do you have to book?
- Well we love to have at least a week in advance, but we are able to book trips within 24 hours. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 18 Do you find this answer helpful?
- What if we need to cancel our trek?
- If you need to cancel your trek, you can do so with out penalties up 6 days prior to the trek. If you are within 6 days of the trek, you will be charged 50% of the cost and if you are within 24 hours of the trip, you will be charged 100% of the cost. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 18 Do you find this answer helpful?
- What is the age limit for your fishing trips?
- There are no age restrictions! Although, anyone under the age of 6 needs to be in a life vest at all times. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 21 Do you find this answer helpful?
- How many people do I need to reserve a trek?
- There is no minimum limit to how many people are needed to reserve a trek. We can reserve a trip with one person. Just know, that if you add people to the reservation the price may change due to the type of trip you sign up for. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 18 Do you find this answer helpful?
- What if I cancel my trip within a week of the trip date?
- If you cancel within 6 days of the trip you will be charged 1/2 of the trip cost. If you cancel within 24 hours, you will be charged the full amount. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 21 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Do I get any info and reviews on my guide before I book my trip?
- Reviews can be found on our website and yelp, but because of our vast network of guides, it would be impossible to know for sure which guide accepts your trip. Also, all of our guides have been well vetted and are in the top percent in the industry. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 18 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Is there a special code to use when booking an excursion?
- There is! If you can send us a picture of your military ID or other identifier. We will responed with the coupon code for your discount. firstname.lastname@example.org iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 20 Do you find this answer helpful?
- What fish are biting inshore near Tampa?
- The Tampa bay area have a variety of fish that bite throughout the year. You have the possibility of catching snook, flounder, seatrout, tarpon, redfish, jacks, and more! iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 18 Do you find this answer helpful?
- It said the guide will contact me directly. Do you have a timeline when this communication will start?
- Normally, the guide will reach out to you within 48 hours after confirming the booking. If you have any general questions, you can always chat or call in and one of our customer service representatives will help you as best as possible. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 14 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Are your guides Coast Guard certified or inspected?
- Yes they are! All off our guides are verified by the Coast Guard and ready to take you out on the water. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 20 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Is there a customary tip that the captains would expect?
- Although it is not required, a 20% tip is generally what most customers give to our captains. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 12 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Is there a physical adress or number to reach someone?
- We do not have a retail location, but we do have people waiting for calls at 844-468-8735 iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 20 Do you find this answer helpful?
- How many sup guides do you have?
- We have a very large network of Stand Up Paddle guides all across of Florida, all with years of experience and some of the best equipment on the market. iTREKKERS By Ben B. on June 30 Do you find this answer helpful?
Lovingly planned from
beginning to end
Our trips get a lot of TLC
We’ve crafted convenient and local experiences, completely planned from top to bottom. From the moment you arrive, to the moment you head home—we got you covered. All you have to do is show up!
All essential gear
Essential gear? Don't sweat it
We totally get it. Choosing the right equipment can be intimidating, not to mention expensive. With iTrekkers, all essential gear is provided and setup. Never worry about buying, storing or maintaining gear again.
Friendly guides will
show you the ropes
Trust our guide at your side
We’ve handpicked a network of professional guides based on experience, personality, certifications and more. With a friendly expert handling the tough stuff, you’ll be free to sit back and enjoy the outdoors.
If you don’t love your
trek, it’s on us!
Love it or your money back!
We know you’re going to love every minute of your adven ture, but if for some reason you’re not satisfied, we’ll refund you every penny. How’s that for peace of mind?