Your guide will take care of everything.
See what happens before you arrive
All you have to do is show up.
Gandy Boat Ramp
5108 West Gandy Boulevard
Tampa, Florida 33611
Trip usually begins around 8 AM, but start times may vary up to an hour depending on conditions. Don’t worry though, you’ll know in advance.
Trip times are flexible!
Prefer to begin in the afternoon? Just let us know before you book by calling 1.844.468.8735
What exactly is a Sandbar Fun Day, you ask? Only the most relaxing and enjoyable day you could imagine on the water. Get a private escort to one of the area's hidden gems. See marine wildlife like manatee, dolphins, and fish; enjoy a boating adventure in the warm waters of Florida. Best of all: you don't have to clean the boat when it's over! Hop into your car and head home with awesome new memories of a day on one of Florida’s sandbar islands.
On a Sandbar Fun Day, you’ll meet up with you local Guide and set out to enjoy the waters, look out for wildlife, try to spot tropical birds, and unwind on the sandbar. You will be able to fully relax and enjoy being out on the boat with your friends, family, clients or coworkers during a fun day on a sandbar boat trip, knowing our professional Guides have taken care of everything. Once you reach the sandbar, you’ll hop out of the boat and enjoy a relaxing and amazing time. Swim, sun, and search for seashells in the shallows.
On a sandbar fun day trip with iTREKKERS Guides, you can kick back, cool off with some refreshing drinks, and feel sorry for those friends of yours that said no when you invited them to come along!
Things to Know:
- Private group ensures a personalized experience
- Local guides with take you to all the fun spots in the bay
- See local marine wildlife like manatee, dolphin, and fish
- Swim and search for sea shells on islands and sand bars
- Hang out on the boat with friends and family
- Boat and fuel
- License for fishing
- Cooler with ice
- Most boats have tunes!
- Swimming floats
Don’t Forget to Bring:
- Hat and Sunscreen
- Food and Drinks
- Canned Alcohol allowed
- Swimming gear
Went out on a Sandbar Fun Day with iTREKKERS in February and it was awesome! Spent most of our time on the shore and in the shallows, we had the option of fishing or paddle boarding, and the captain had coolers, ice, and a tent for us to sit under on the beach. Can't wait to try a kayak fishing trek!
Absolutely wonderful experience start to end! Karla was amazing to deal with even though I caught her while she was off work! She was eager to make this happen for us even though there was a chance we would have had to cancel last minute due to our fathers questionable health. We had to move our reservation last minute and they could not have been more understanding and flexible. Jason was our guide and he was so easy to talk to, knowledgeable and kind. Our father loved boating and being on the water and we wanted to give him one final boating experience as he is fighting end stage cancer. Thanks for customizing a experience for us and for giving us a memory to hold on to. Highly recommend itrekkers!!
I booked sandbar party. My friend and I were paired with Captain Steve! He was amazing met us at the local marina! Even brought fishing equipment and we got to do a bit of fishing!!
Went out for a sandbar boat day with a group of friends and we had a blast. So great to just show up, jump on the boat, go out and have fun, then get dropped back off at the dock. Great to not have worry about trailering or cleaning the boat! Bonus, You get a boat captain so we did not have to worry about a DD to get us around safely! Jason was a great guide and we will definitely be signing up for more trips!!
- Looking for the most cost friendly, fun, bachelorette areas in FL.
- iTREKKERS some of the most exciting bachelorette party trips for your crew. Inshore fishing, Sandbar Fun Day, or island camping – Let's get you outdoors! iTREKKERS By Ben B. on June 29 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Your site says the trip starts at 8AM. Am I able to make mine an afternoon trip?
- Of course! Once we have your date reserved, we can reach out to your captain and request a later launch time. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 21 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Are we required to bring our own life jackets for our 3 children ages 11,13 and 16?
- Nope: Life jackets are provided! iTREKKERS By Ben B. on June 30 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Do these trips run year round?
- Of course! It is always sunny in Florida and always perfect weather to get out on the water! iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 20 Do you find this answer helpful?
- What all is included on this trip?
- We will take you to and from the sandbar. As well as, provide cabanas for shade on the beach, a cooler for some of your drinks, and some little games to play while you're having fun in the sun. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 20 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Can we bring our own alcohol and food on board? And do you have coolers?
- You sure can! We ask that you do not bring any drinks in glass bottles, but everything is acceptable. And we do provide coolers for your use, but you may want to bring your own just to make sure you have room for everything. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 18 Do you find this answer helpful?
- What fish are biting inshore near Tampa?
- The Tampa bay area have a variety of fish that bite throughout the year. You have the possibility of catching snook, flounder, seatrout, tarpon, redfish, jacks, and more! iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 18 Do you find this answer helpful?
- I am looking to plan our company outing for 20 people. Do you have trips for that many?
- Yes! We can accommodate trips for 20, or more! Check out our Group Trek options at the top of your screen. iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 16 Do you find this answer helpful?
Lovingly planned from
beginning to end
Our trips get a lot of TLC
We’ve crafted convenient and local experiences, completely planned from top to bottom. From the moment you arrive, to the moment you head home—we got you covered. All you have to do is show up!
All essential gear
Essential gear? Don't sweat it
We totally get it. Choosing the right equipment can be intimidating, not to mention expensive. With iTrekkers, all essential gear is provided and setup. Never worry about buying, storing or maintaining gear again.
Friendly guides will
show you the ropes
Trust our guide at your side
We’ve handpicked a network of professional guides based on experience, personality, certifications and more. With a friendly expert handling the tough stuff, you’ll be free to sit back and enjoy the outdoors.
If you don’t love your
trek, it’s on us!
Love it or your money back!
We know you’re going to love every minute of your adven ture, but if for some reason you’re not satisfied, we’ll refund you every penny. How’s that for peace of mind?