Pensacola Sport Fishing
Fish Pensacola Bay and the Gulf of Mexico to explore why we are known for some of the best fishing around. Gulf, bay, river or lake…there’s always fish biting. This all-inclusive private charter is guaranteed to create memories for a lifetime!
Pensacola Sport Fishing
Before you arrive...
Your guide will fuel up the boat, have your bait ready and setup at the docks.
Meet your guide at the launch point.
Your guide will be waiting for you at the docks, ready to help you get situated on the boat.
Your adventure begins!
Head out on the water to the fishing grounds! Your guide will have already scoped out where the fish are biting today.
Need a lesson? We'll show you the ropes!
Your guide will teach you how to cast, reel in the fish—as much as you want to learn!
...and dinner is served!
Call it a day and head back to the docks where your guide will fillet your catches for you.
No cleanup necessary.
We're here to make your trip effortless. Your captain takes care of the boat while you’re posting pics on the way home.
Your guide will take care of everything.
See what happens before you arrive
All you have to do is show up.
Starting points vary from guide to guide, but you’ll leave from one of these locations.
We’ll let you know your launch point before your trek, but most include the following:
Boat usually launches around 8 AM, but launch times may vary up to an hour depending on conditions. Don’t worry though, you’ll know in advance.
Trip times are flexible!
Prefer to launch in the afternoon? Just let us know before you book by calling 1.844.468.8735
*Actual amenities will vary by launch point and will be confirmed before trek.
In Pensacola, fishing just off the shore on the beautiful Gulf of Mexico gives you a ton of flexibility to experience a fun-filled adventure. You can stay in the Gulf, or try a chartered fishing trip in Pensacola Bay. Either way, while you are out on a Gulf fishing trip or Pensacola Bay fishing charter, you will be within sight of land the whole time!
Enjoy fishing right off of the beautiful Gulf beaches that line Pensacola’s coast, or fish on underwater wrecks a bit further out. You’ll have the chance to catch large and small fish alike out on a fishing trip in Pensacola. Species like Cobia, Grouper, Snapper and Mackerel can be found while bottom fishing; Barracuda, King Fish, Mahi-Mahi and more can be caught trolling the beaches.
Fishing in Pensacola and the surrounding areas is diverse, so anglers are almost guaranteed a great time out on the water. Your Captain will always have an adventure planned, so you can comfortably sit back, and enjoy the boat ride out to prime locations. Your Captain is there to assist with every aspect of the trip, including providing all gear and equipment necessary for your Pensacola fishing charter. He will also take time to teach any of those that want to learn about the basics of fishing. Looking for a specific species? Our vetted Captains are skilled at putting those trips together, as well.
Don’t forget to keep an eye out for the amazing creatures you might see along the way. Dolphins, turtles, manatees, osprey, and pelicans might make an appearance!
If you’re not ready for deep sea, but want to catch more variety of fish, a fishing charter in Pensacola Bay or the Gulf is perfect for you.
Things to Know:
- Your guides are experts in their field. Feel free to ask questions and learn about the process along the way!
- Gratuity is not included in the price- Your guides work hard to create the best possible fishing experience for you!
- You are here to relax... the guide will do everything for you.
- EVERYTHING is included... just bring your own food and beverages
- alcoholic beverages are allowed and encouraged! Just no glass please
- No Bananas... the curse of the sea!
- All Tackle (Fishing Rods and Reels)
- Bait (live and artificial)
- Licenses and Permits
- Cooler with Ice
- Fish Cleaning
- Adult life jackets
- Memories and a fun time!
Don’t Forget to Bring:
- Food and Drinks
- Polarized Sunglasses
- A great attitude
- Comfortable life jackets for kids if you have them
- Cash for Tip
- Just looking to see what adventures might be nice for my husband to do on Fathers' Day
- Awesome! We love taking fathers out for their big day. We'd recommend Inshore Fishing, or Deep Sea Fishing. Inshore if it's his first time, or deep sea if he's an experienced angler! iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 17 Do you find this answer helpful?
- I get sea sick pretty easy - will this one make me sea sick?
- If you're prone to sea sickness, we'd recommend an inshore fishing trip. The distance is less than 2 miles from shore, greatly limiting the risk for sea sickness. You'll be good to go! iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 17 Do you find this answer helpful?
- How much do you charge for cleaning the fish or do I have to?
- That is all included! When that happens, most customers will tip the guide, but it is not mandatory. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on June 29 Do you find this answer helpful?
Lovingly planned from
beginning to end
Our trips get a lot of TLC
We’ve crafted convenient and local experiences, completely planned from top to bottom. From the moment you arrive, to the moment you head home—we got you covered. All you have to do is show up!
All essential gear
Essential gear? Don't sweat it
We totally get it. Choosing the right equipment can be intimidating, not to mention expensive. With iTrekkers, all essential gear is provided and setup. Never worry about buying, storing or maintaining gear again.
Friendly guides will
show you the ropes
Trust our guide at your side
We’ve handpicked a network of professional guides based on experience, personality, certifications and more. With a friendly expert handling the tough stuff, you’ll be free to sit back and enjoy the outdoors.
If you don’t love your
trek, it’s on us!
Love it or your money back!
We know you’re going to love every minute of your adven ture, but if for some reason you’re not satisfied, we’ll refund you every penny. How’s that for peace of mind?