Mosquito Lagoon Fishing Experience
Stalk the shallow grass flats and back bays of one of Florida's premier inland estuaries. This all-inclusive private charter is guaranteed to create memories for a lifetime.
Mosquito Lagoon Fishing Experience
Before you arrive...
Your guide will fuel up the boat, have your bait ready and setup at the docks.
Meet your guide at the launch point.
Your guide will be waiting for you at the docks, ready to help you get situated on the boat.
Your adventure begins!
Head out on the water to the fishing grounds! Your guide will have already scoped out where the fish are biting today.
Need a lesson? We'll show you the ropes!
Your guide will teach you how to cast, reel in the fish—as much as you want to learn!
...and dinner is served!
Call it a day and head back to the docks where your guide will fillet your catches for you.
No cleanup necessary.
We're here to make your trip effortless. Your captain takes care of the boat while you’re posting pics on the way home.
Your guide will take care of everything.
See what happens before you arrive
All you have to do is show up.
Haulover Boat Ramp
Trip usually begins around 8 AM, but start times may vary up to an hour depending on conditions. Don’t worry though, you’ll know in advance.
Trip times are flexible!
Prefer to begin in the afternoon? Just let us know before you book by calling 1.844.468.8735
This adventure is perfect for new and seasoned anglers alike—calm waters, beautiful scenery, and great fishing. Plus, you’ll never leave sight of land, so it’s the perfect trip for any anglers with friends or family who want to stay close to shore. But rest assured, anglers; staying inshore doesn’t mean you’re missing out!
Fishing in Mosquito Lagoon means you will be exploring shallow bays, backcountry, mangroves, secluded harbors and other coastal areas. You will catch a wide variety of fish, like Redfish, Trout, Sheepshead, and Mangrove Snapper - just to name a few. You’ll spend the day on a boat equipped to handle your group comfortably on this short-distance trip. Be ready to mix fishing action with the chance to sit back and relax, as you’ll move from spot to spot depending on where the fish are biting.
Don’t forget to keep an eye out for the amazing creatures you might see along the way when fishing Mosquito Lagoon! Dolphins, turtles, manatees, osprey, and pelicans might make an appearance.
All tackle, bait, and gear included. Sit back, relax and enjoy your day with our seasoned veteran Guides. Let them do all the work… you just enjoy the experience, and make some new fishing memories, with your friends, families or clients.
Things to Know:
- Your guides are experts in their field. Feel free to ask questions and learn about the process along the way!
- Gratuity is not included in the price- Your guides work hard to create the best possible fishing experience for you!
- You are here to relax... the guide will do everything for you.
- EVERYTHING is included... just bring your own food and beverages
- alcoholic beverages are allowed and encouraged! Just no glass please
- No Bananas... the curse of the sea!
- All Tackle (Fishing Rods and Reels)
- Bait (live and artificial)
- Licenses and Permits
- Cooler with Ice
- Fish Cleaning
- Adult life jackets
- Memories and a fun time!
Don’t Forget to Bring:
- Food and Drinks
- Polarized Sunglasses
- A great attitude
- Comfortable life jackets for kids if you have them
- Cash for Tip
- Just looking to see what adventures might be nice for my husband to do on Fathers' Day
- Awesome! We love taking fathers out for their big day. We'd recommend Inshore Fishing, or Deep Sea Fishing. Inshore if it's his first time, or deep sea if he's an experienced angler! iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 17 Do you find this answer helpful?
- I get sea sick pretty easy - will this one make me sea sick?
- If you're prone to sea sickness, we'd recommend an inshore fishing trip. The distance is less than 2 miles from shore, greatly limiting the risk for sea sickness. You'll be good to go! iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 17 Do you find this answer helpful?
- How much do you charge for cleaning the fish or do I have to?
- That is all included! When that happens, most customers will tip the guide, but it is not mandatory. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on June 29 Do you find this answer helpful?
Lovingly planned from
beginning to end
Our trips get a lot of TLC
We’ve crafted convenient and local experiences, completely planned from top to bottom. From the moment you arrive, to the moment you head home—we got you covered. All you have to do is show up!
All essential gear
Essential gear? Don't sweat it
We totally get it. Choosing the right equipment can be intimidating, not to mention expensive. With iTrekkers, all essential gear is provided and setup. Never worry about buying, storing or maintaining gear again.
Friendly guides will
show you the ropes
Trust our guide at your side
We’ve handpicked a network of professional guides based on experience, personality, certifications and more. With a friendly expert handling the tough stuff, you’ll be free to sit back and enjoy the outdoors.
If you don’t love your
trek, it’s on us!
Love it or your money back!
We know you’re going to love every minute of your adven ture, but if for some reason you’re not satisfied, we’ll refund you every penny. How’s that for peace of mind?