Before you arrive...
Your guide will prepare your camp site and hiking packs with all the essentials.
Meet with your guide at the starting point to go over gear, functionality and proper use.
Your adventure begins!
Venture into the wild to start your hike, or relax in your prepared campsite.
Need a lesson? We’ll show you the ropes.
Get trained on the basics like cooking, filtering water, the land and more.
Sleep under the stars.
Experience the tranquility of sleeping outdoors with friends and family.
Head home without lifting a finger.
Go home feeling refreshed and closer to nature—without the hassle of cleaning up.
Cypress Creek Preserve
5550 Parkway Boulevard
, Florida 34639
Trip usually begins around 2 PM, but start times may vary up to an hour depending on conditions. Don’t worry though, you’ll know in advance.
Trip times are flexible!
Prefer to begin in the afternoon? Just let us know before you book by calling 1.844.468.8735
Camping without any prep, cleanup or equipment? You don’t have to “rough it” to get outside without wasting a lot of time – just book a No-Hassle camping trip!
Worried about taking the little ones out camping for the first time, or concerned that you don’t have the experience to survive outside for the night? Don’t be!
Enjoy the outdoors without any of the usual work associated with planning a camping adventure. When you take a No-Hassle Camping trip, your iTREKKERS Guide will set up your campsite, down to the last detail! You will be walking into a site where your tents are up, the fire is ready to be lit, your cooking area is set up, and the fun is ready to be had. Our experienced Guide will teach you the lay of the land, answer any questions, and point out the unique interesting nature sights in the area. Once you’re done making new memories, we’ll take care of everything related to cleanup. You can just hop in the car and head home, recounting your great stories.
No-Hassle Campsites are set up in Wilderness Preserves or State Parks, providing you with exclusive access to untouched Wilderness across Florida!
Things to Know:
- Bring Plenty of Bugspray and sunscreen.
- Nature preserves are “No Trace Left Behind” areas. Make sure dispose of trash in correct areas so that iTrekkers can properly take care of them
- There is little to no cellular service in the preserve, meaning you are at one with the wilderness and cannot contact people that are not in your party. (Seclusion and disconnection is one of the great things provided by this trek)
- Tents - 4 man
- Thermo-Rest Sleeping Pad
- Camping Stove
- Pots, Pans
- Camping Chairs
- Mess Kits
- Camping Table
- Overhead Covers
Don’t Forget to Bring:
- Food and Drinks
- Sleeping bag
- Mosquito repellent
- Light and heavy clothes
- Water resistant poncho
- Bathing suit
- Comfortable Shoes
We booked no hassle camping and a charter fishing trip with iTrekkers for a bachelor's weekend in late February '17. The entire trip that was perfectly handled by the iTrekkers office staff, camping guide and charter fishing captain. When we arrived on Friday the campsite was ready for us and the fire was going. Our camping guide, Tucker, met us and gave us a tour of the site. He spent the weekend close by and helped us in anyway we needed throughout the weekend. We booked a fishing charter out of Saint Petersburg on Saturday though iTrekkers as well. They booked a trip with a local fishing captain, Harrison Hodges. The trip was the most fun it could have been. We caught enough Sheepshead and Snapper to feed a small village. On Sunday, we left and Tucker took care of cleaning up the area. All 5 of the guys on this trip agree that we cannot recommend iTrekkers and captain Harrison enough. It was by bar the best weekend of camping and fishing we have ever had. We will be back!
I saw iTREKKERS on the Morning Blend. I decided to try it being an amateur camper. I haven't been camping since I was a kid and I didn't set up then either. Haha Tucker was very patient with all my questions. He had everything set up for us. It was amazing! No work involved! Everything was clean and even the firewood was set up for us. We had a great time exploring, roasting marshmallows and enjoying the great outdoors. I would totally do this again and recommend their service to anyone! You'll enjoy yourself! :)
A friend & I camped out on Jan. 17, 2017, at Cypress Creek Preserve to test our skills at camping overnight. We're 65 & 74 yro hikers, but haven't had a campout experience in years. Tucker, from ITrekkers, set up a 4-man tent & had all the necessary equipment we would need for our overnight stay. He gave us advice on all the supplies we had to use. He even showed me how to use my tiny propane gas stove (light-weight equipment for hiking the Appalachian Trail) and my Sawyer water filtration system to keep me supplied with drinking water while on a 6-7 day hike. To an experienced camper & hiker, you're probably laughing at this, but our overnight stay in the tent, making our dinner, snacks, & breakfast was a test of how we could survive our next hike on the AT. Thank you, ITrekkers and Tucker, for providing us the professional and helpful camping experience.
We had a wonderful time. I saw iTrekkers advertised on the Morning Blend Show on TV... and wanted to know if we could camp... This was perfect. We had the complete setup, everything! The tent, the stoves, the utensils, the pots and pans, the fire, lots of firewood. It was wonderful, we had a great experience. Thank you, iTrekkers!
- Is it possible to pay cash on the day?
- For the betterment of the transition on both ends, we only accept credit card payment. Remember: You trip I 100% money back guaranteed, so you'll never have any worries if you don't love your trip! iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 17 Do you find this answer helpful?
- What's the difference between no hassle camping and guided camping?
- Both no hassle camping and guided camping are popular our all-inclusive experience. But with guided camping, your guide sticks around for education and assistance throughout your trip. We have some of the most educated camping guides in the industry! iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 17 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Are you planning on expanding to other states anytime soon?
- We are growing rapidly and are excited to take over the Southeast before you know it. ;) iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 17 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Can i bring my dogs?
- Some of our campsites allow pets and some do not! Please give us a call before booking if you want to know exactly. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 21 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Can you camp with a RV?
- At the moment all of our camping is either primitive or camp sight style. We see it as the best way to enjoy the outdoors! iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 20 Do you find this answer helpful?
- How long can you camp at one time?
- Usually, our trips are for 1 or 2 nights. That said, if you wanted longer and only wanted us to do set up and tear down, we can go as long as a week iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 21 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Are the rates the same all year round??
- Yes they are. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on June 30 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Why do you call it "No Hassle Camping"?
- We will provide and set up tents for you, cover all the food prep and build your campfire. All you need to do is relax! iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 20 Do you find this answer helpful?
- It said the guide will contact me directly. Do you have a timeline when this communication will start?
- Normally, the guide will reach out to you within 48 hours after confirming the booking. If you have any general questions, you can always chat or call in and one of our customer service representatives will help you as best as possible. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 14 Do you find this answer helpful?
- What fish are biting inshore near Tampa?
- The Tampa bay area have a variety of fish that bite throughout the year. You have the possibility of catching snook, flounder, seatrout, tarpon, redfish, jacks, and more! iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 18 Do you find this answer helpful?
Lovingly planned from
beginning to end
Our trips get a lot of TLC
We’ve crafted convenient and local experiences, completely planned from top to bottom. From the moment you arrive, to the moment you head home—we got you covered. All you have to do is show up!
All essential gear
Essential gear? Don't sweat it
We totally get it. Choosing the right equipment can be intimidating, not to mention expensive. With iTrekkers, all essential gear is provided and setup. Never worry about buying, storing or maintaining gear again.
Friendly guides will
show you the ropes
Trust our guide at your side
We’ve handpicked a network of professional guides based on experience, personality, certifications and more. With a friendly expert handling the tough stuff, you’ll be free to sit back and enjoy the outdoors.
If you don’t love your
trek, it’s on us!
Love it or your money back!
We know you’re going to love every minute of your adven ture, but if for some reason you’re not satisfied, we’ll refund you every penny. How’s that for peace of mind?