An age old tradition that's now in Tampa Bay! Bowfishing is a highly sought-after form of fishing in Florida. Take aim and nail the big one with pro archery equipment and an LED flood light system that pierces through dark waters.
Before you arrive...
Your guide will fuel up the boat, have your gear ready, and be all set up at the docks.
Meet your guide at the launch point.
Your guide will be waiting for you at the docks, ready to help you get set up on the boat.
And we're off!
Head out on the water to the fishing grounds! Your guide is already an expert on where the fish are biting tonight.
Need a lesson? We'll show you the ropes!
Your guide will teach you how to set your bow, shoot, and reel in a big one.
Bowfishing is a learned skill, and we have the best guides to get you nailing fish in no time. Fire away!
No cleanup necessary.
We're here to make your trip effortless. Your captain takes care of the boat while you’re posting pics on the way home.
Your guide will take care of everything.
See what happens before you arrive
All you have to do is show up.
Gandy Boat Ramp
5108 West Gandy Boulevard
Tampa, Florida 33611
Trip usually begins around 7 PM, but start times may vary up to an hour depending on conditions. Don’t worry though, you’ll know in advance.
Trip times are flexible!
Prefer to begin in the afternoon? Just let us know before you book by calling 1.844.468.8735
You might think that you’ve tried it all, but have you ever tried nighttime bowfishing? Bowfishing has been around for centuries in various parts of the world; however, it has only recently come to the Tampa Bay area. Jump on board with this exciting new, guided fishing experience!
When you go bowfishing, you are likely to catch types of fish similar to those you might catch when spear fishing. But believe us, bowfishing – especially at night – is a whole new experience. This is a very unique take on a guided fishing adventure. You’ll be heading out on the waters in Tampa Bay, at night, with an experienced bowfishing Guide, equipped with special gear. You’ll scan the waters with an LED flood light system that pierces through dark waters, to make it easier to take your best shot. It’s a rush!
All tackle, bait, and gear are included when you take a chartered nighttime bowfishing trip. Who’s ready to get on board with some awesome new memories?
Things to Know:
- Your guides are experts in their field. Feel free to ask questions and learn about the process along the way!
- You are here to relax... the guide will do everything for you.
- EVERYTHING is included: just bring your own food and beverages
- alcoholic beverages are allowed! Just no glass please
- No Bananas... the curse of the sea!
- All Tackle (Fishing Bows and Reels)
- All bait and chum as needed
- All licenses and Fishing Permits
- Cooler with Ice
- Fish Cleaning
- Adult life jackets
- Memories and a killer time!
Don’t Forget to Bring:
- Food and Drinks
- Polarized Sunglasses
- Comfortable life jackets for kids if you have them
- A tip for your guide, if you'd like!
- Is it possible to pay cash on the day?
- For the betterment of the transition on both ends, we only accept credit card payment. Remember: You trip I 100% money back guaranteed, so you'll never have any worries if you don't love your trip! iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 17 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Do your boats have bathrooms on them?
- At the moment, they do not. But some of our larger, deep sea boats do. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 14 Do you find this answer helpful?
- What fish are biting inshore near Tampa?
- The Tampa bay area have a variety of fish that bite throughout the year. You have the possibility of catching snook, flounder, seatrout, tarpon, redfish, jacks, and more! iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 18 Do you find this answer helpful?
- I get sea sick pretty easy - will this one make me sea sick?
- If you're prone to sea sickness, we'd recommend an inshore fishing trip. The distance is less than 2 miles from shore, greatly limiting the risk for sea sickness. You'll be good to go! iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 17 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Just looking to see what adventures might be nice for my husband to do on Fathers' Day
- Awesome! We love taking fathers out for their big day. We'd recommend Inshore Fishing, or Deep Sea Fishing. Inshore if it's his first time, or deep sea if he's an experienced angler! iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 17 Do you find this answer helpful?
- What type of waters do you fish in?
- We fish in the Tampa bay and in the channel downtown. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 14 Do you find this answer helpful?
- How much do you charge for cleaning the fish or do I have to?
- That is all included! When that happens, most customers will tip the guide, but it is not mandatory. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on June 29 Do you find this answer helpful?
Lovingly planned from
beginning to end
Our trips get a lot of TLC
We’ve crafted convenient and local experiences, completely planned from top to bottom. From the moment you arrive, to the moment you head home—we got you covered. All you have to do is show up!
All essential gear
Essential gear? Don't sweat it
We totally get it. Choosing the right equipment can be intimidating, not to mention expensive. With iTrekkers, all essential gear is provided and setup. Never worry about buying, storing or maintaining gear again.
Friendly guides will
show you the ropes
Trust our guide at your side
We’ve handpicked a network of professional guides based on experience, personality, certifications and more. With a friendly expert handling the tough stuff, you’ll be free to sit back and enjoy the outdoors.
If you don’t love your
trek, it’s on us!
Love it or your money back!
We know you’re going to love every minute of your adven ture, but if for some reason you’re not satisfied, we’ll refund you every penny. How’s that for peace of mind?