Before you arrive...
Your guide will prepare your paddles, life jacket and other essential gear.
Meet your guide at the launch point.
Meet your guide on the beach and get outfitted with a kayak or paddle board.
Need a lesson? We'll show you the ropes.
Get trained on the basics! Learn how to paddle and steer your board.
Your adventure begins!
Follow your guide as they lead the way on an unforgettable outdoor adventure.
Discover, observe, learn and have fun!
Paddle sports offer a unique vantage point out on the water that you won't want to miss.
Head home without lifting a finger.
No need to wash or store your gear. Get on with your day and let us take care of the rest.
617 Industrial Drive
Tallahassee, Florida 32310
Trip usually begins around 9 AM, but start times may vary up to an hour depending on conditions. Don’t worry though, you’ll know in advance.
Trip times are flexible!
Prefer to begin in the afternoon? Just let us know before you book by calling 1.844.468.8735
On your Tallahassee kayak fishing trip, pro local guides will take you into the natural areas that make North Florida so great. One of the great aspects of the Tallahassee area is that it is only 25 miles from the Florida coast. That means you can enjoy spectacular saltwater trips, led by our great freshwater kayak fishing guides. Whether your group is looking for a fun day of fishing, or your aim is to fill your camera with one-of-a-kind outdoors images, this is the tour to book in North Florida.
Skim across the blue-green surface and feel an intimate connection to nature. Get an up close and personal look into the life of a salt marsh, complete with oyster beds, seagrass beds, and tidal creeks. Explore the creeks and coves in the area on your Tallahassee Kayak Fishing Trip.
Dubbed ‘The Forgotten Coast’, the Tallahassee area’s coastline has little development. That means you’ll get to experience a real taste of ‘Old Florida’. Plus, it is home to one of the best fisheries around. Cast out for your favorite inshore species, like Redfish, Speckled Trout, or Flounder. You never know what you’ll find on a North Florida Paddle Fishing trip!
All equipment and good times are included on a guided kayak fishing trip with iTREKKERS. Enjoy your day with our seasoned veteran guides, and feel free to ask questions about local wildlife and natural surroundings. Most of all, make some new memories with your friends, families or clients.
NOTE: A State Freshwater or Saltwater Fishing License is required for your Guided Tallahassee Kayak Fishing Trip.
Zack and Victoria from Tampa, FL
Colin and Barbara
Phenomenal, man! Couldn't ask for anything else! We had a friendly guide who put us on to the fish, helped us with the bait, thats the best part. We came out here with our food and our drinks and didn't have to clean anything up. Easy day! We got to focus on each other and have a good time fishing and spending a relaxing day on the water. Best part is walking away not having to do any of the cleaning up afterwards!
Al and Chuck
- What's itrekkers?
- iTREKKERS is an online resource for connecting with guided outdoor adventure! We offer fishing, camping, hiking, and paddle sports. iTREKKERS By Ben B. on June 30 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Is it possible to pay cash on the day?
- For the betterment of the transition on both ends, we only accept credit card payment. Remember: You trip I 100% money back guaranteed, so you'll never have any worries if you don't love your trip! iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 17 Do you find this answer helpful?
- LOOKING FOR A FISHING CHARTER FOR ME AND MY TWO DAUGHTERS THAT WONT BREAK THE BANK.
- You've come to the right place! Our charters are competitively priced and, not to mention, 100% money back guaranteed for you to have a great day on the water! iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 16 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Are you planning on expanding to other states anytime soon?
- We are growing rapidly and are excited to take over the Southeast before you know it. ;) iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 17 Do you find this answer helpful?
- How much in advance do you have to book?
- Well we love to have at least a week in advance, but we are able to book trips within 24 hours. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 18 Do you find this answer helpful?
- I get sea sick pretty easy - will this one make me sea sick?
- If you're prone to sea sickness, we'd recommend an inshore fishing trip. The distance is less than 2 miles from shore, greatly limiting the risk for sea sickness. You'll be good to go! iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 17 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Just looking to see what adventures might be nice for my husband to do on Fathers' Day
- Awesome! We love taking fathers out for their big day. We'd recommend Inshore Fishing, or Deep Sea Fishing. Inshore if it's his first time, or deep sea if he's an experienced angler! iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 17 Do you find this answer helpful?
- How much do you charge for cleaning the fish or do I have to?
- That is all included! When that happens, most customers will tip the guide, but it is not mandatory. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on June 29 Do you find this answer helpful?
Lovingly planned from
beginning to end
Our trips get a lot of TLC
We’ve crafted convenient and local experiences, completely planned from top to bottom. From the moment you arrive, to the moment you head home—we got you covered. All you have to do is show up!
All essential gear
Essential gear? Don't sweat it
We totally get it. Choosing the right equipment can be intimidating, not to mention expensive. With iTrekkers, all essential gear is provided and setup. Never worry about buying, storing or maintaining gear again.
Friendly guides will
show you the ropes
Trust our guide at your side
We’ve handpicked a network of professional guides based on experience, personality, certifications and more. With a friendly expert handling the tough stuff, you’ll be free to sit back and enjoy the outdoors.
If you don’t love your
trek, it’s on us!
Love it or your money back!
We know you’re going to love every minute of your adven ture, but if for some reason you’re not satisfied, we’ll refund you every penny. How’s that for peace of mind?