St. Petersburg Offshore Deep Sea Fishing
Catch big fish, bring home dinner and create huge memories! This all inclusive private charter with one of our local expert guides is an experience that is worth it!
St. Petersburg Offshore Deep Sea Fishing
Before you arrive...
Your guide will fuel up the boat, have your bait ready and setup at the docks.
Meet your guide at the launch point.
Your guide will be waiting for you at the docks, ready to help you get situated on the boat.
Your adventure begins!
Head out on the water to the fishing grounds! Your guide will have already scoped out where the fish are biting today.
Need a lesson? We'll show you the ropes!
Your guide will teach you how to cast, reel in the fish—as much as you want to learn!
...and dinner is served!
Call it a day and head back to the docks where your guide will fillet your catches for you.
No cleanup necessary.
We're here to make your trip effortless. Your captain takes care of the boat while you’re posting pics on the way home.
Your guide will take care of everything.
See what happens before you arrive
All you have to do is show up.
Starting points vary from guide to guide, but you’ll leave from one of these locations.
We’ll let you know your launch point before your trek, but most include the following:
Boat usually launches around 8 AM, but launch times may vary up to an hour depending on conditions. Don’t worry though, you’ll know in advance.
Trip times are flexible!
Prefer to launch in the afternoon? Just let us know before you book by calling 1.844.468.8735
*Actual amenities will vary by launch point and will be confirmed before trek.
There is a haven for deep sea fishing located miles off the Florida coastline, and we can show you where. Here in Florida, fishing is more than just a hobby; it’s a way of life. Fishing in Florida provides us with high quality food, and builds strong bonds and relationships among anglers who get to go out and make new memories together.
The vetted Captains and Guides at iTREKKERS, with their years of Florida offshore fishing experience and knowledge of migration routes, know where the big fish are biting. You'll set off in the early morning for an adventure of a lifetime. Prepare yourself to relax and enjoy a 30-to-45 minute ride out to the best fishing locations off the coast. In these deeper waters, you will find larger fish species waiting for your hook to drop down. Florida fishing species like Red Grouper and Gag Grouper, Red Snapper, Large Amberjacks, huge Sharks, Tuna, Mahi-Mahi, Swordfish, and more are waiting in the deep waters.
Don’t forget to keep an eye out for the amazing creatures you might see along the way. Dolphins, turtles, manatees, osprey, and pelicans might make an appearance. If you are really lucky, you may even see a whale shark!
Our Guides curate an unmatched trip that is perfect for people of all ages and angling skill levels, from first-time anglers to expert fishermen. Looking for a specific species? Our Florida fishing Guides are skilled at putting those trips together, as well!
Things to Know:
- Your guides are experts in their field. Feel free to ask questions and learn about the process along the way!
- Gratuity is not included in the price- Your guides work hard to create the best possible fishing experience for you!
- You are here to relax... the guide will do everything for you.
- EVERYTHING is included... just bring your own food and beverages
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed and encouraged! Just no glass please
- No Bananas... the curse of the sea!
- Expect a bumpy ride out on occasion
- Ride out to the fishing area is included in total trip time, which depends on how far out you are going
- Target fish species are different depending on start location - got a question... just ask via chat
- All Tackle (Fishing Rods and Reels)
- Bait (live and artificial)
- Licenses and Permits
- Cooler with Ice
- Fish Cleaning and take home bags
- Adult life jackets
- Memories and a fun time!
Don’t Forget to Bring:
- Food and Drinks
- Polarized Sunglasses
- A great attitude
- Comfortable life jackets for kids if you have them
- Cash for Tip
Another wonderful fishing trip with iTrekkers, this time with the whole family -- all 6 of us novice anglers. Captain Carlos was an absolutely perfect guide. We caught a mess of snapper and mackerel, and Capt. Carlos cleaned them and joined us for lunch! My kids really had fun, and my oldest son is now hooked for life.
Great experience and a great time. We went out with Capt. Adam, very knowledgeable of the local area and the species we were fishing. We went inshore fishing for half our trip and offshore for the other half, loved every moment of it. When we were fishing talking to the Captain and his deck hand feels like hanging out with friends; but when the fish are on it is all business. His boat is clean and spacious with a nice cabin to retreat to if you need a break. Me and my girlfriend had a great experience through and through. Will be going back 100%.
I have just returned from an awesome morning of fishing with Capt Bill Miller and Mate Jason. 4 hours of non stop catching from first to last cast. Great, good natured and extremely knowledgeable team. I took my Son and Nephew who were visiting from the U.K. We made some lifetime memories which we will cherish forever. Spanish mackerel, speckled trout, silver trout, grouper, mangrove snapper, yellow tail jack, bonnet head shark, sand shark, black tip shark, ladyfish and the obligatory catfish. A morning of smiles and enough fresh fillets to feed an army. We booked our charter using iTrekkers. Whilst I had some operator trouble using the online method. Karla followed up by phone, unprompted within 24 hours. Her customer service was exemplary and we booked over the phone. Follow up emails from iTrekkers and from Capt Billy confirmed our booking and gave comprehensive details of boat location. We strongly recommend using iTrekkers for your fishing charters. Thanks guys
We took our two kids out with Captain Joel, and we all had an amazing time! Was a group of six of us, and Captain Joel made sure each and every one of us was catching fish and having a good time! Best Capital out there! Can't wait to go again!!
Kevin W. from Tampa, FL
My day is incredible. This is like the most amazing morning I’ve ever had. We have caught the devil out of the fish out here. Kyle knows everything; he knows where they all are. He has treated us right. For a guy who grew up fishing in creeks and rivers up in the mountains in Virginia, this is unbelievable. I’ve never worked so hard in my life but it’s going to be good eating, I can’t wait to take it home.
Rob P. from Tampa, FL
Unforgettable man. I thought maybe we’d catch a couple foot-long fish. I just fought three Amberjacks as big as my kids, I will never forget this day. And it’s only ten thirty in the morning and we’ve got the rest of the day ahead of us. My arm hurts, I have a blister on my thumb, and we’re just getting started. This is unforgettable.
Jane G. from Tampa, FL
We had a really great day out on the water with iTrekkers. They hooked us up with Captain Brian, who put us on some awesome fish all day long. We caught plenty of fish, everyone on the boat caught plenty of fish, and the crew was fantastic! You should definitely check them out, you won't be disappointed.
Heidi S. from Tampa, FL
Ashley F. from Tampa, FL
Stevie B. from Tampa, FL
Teresa H. from Tampa, FL
Hi this is Teresa. We just spent the day on the water with Captain Billy. We saw some great fish brought into the boat, caught some big snapper today. Storms kept us in, we wanted to stay out a little bit longer. But we had an awesome day. On the way in, we got to see a whale shark. Billy was kind enough to slow down for us, and take the time, everybody got in the water to swim with it. Can’t ask for a better day.
- Are your guides Coast Guard certified or inspected?
- Yes they are! All off our guides are verified by the Coast Guard and ready to take you out on the water. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 20 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Do we need licenses? or equipment?
- You do not! We provide all of the essentials for being out on the water. Your job is to enjoy the day! iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 20 Do you find this answer helpful?
- How far out do you go offshore?
- Typically you will go between 20 and 40 miles offshore. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on June 29 Do you find this answer helpful?
- So what is it that we need to bring do we need to bring poles or anything and can we bring beer?
- All bait, tackle, rods, and reels are included. Drinks are definitely welcome! Bring your own – just make sure there's no glass. iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 17 Do you find this answer helpful?
- My son wants to catch a Mahi-mahi also is Theresa restaurant that cooks your catch that day? Looking for a memorable experience.
- Yes, we can connect you with local restaurants to cook your catch for you! It's a part of the boutique iTREKKERS experience. Just ask! iTREKKERS By Ben B. on June 30 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Can you send me some info on your guides?
- Due to the amount of guides we have in our network, it is impossible to know which guide you will be partnered with. We can say that all of out guides have been well vetted and are in the top 10% of the industry with years of experience. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 18 Do you find this answer helpful?
- I am looking for a party boat fishing trip
- At the moment, all of our charters are private. It would be you or your group and the captain. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 12 Do you find this answer helpful?
- When do the trips normally start?
- Most of our charters launch at 8AM but launch times are flexible! iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 21 Do you find this answer helpful?
- I get sea sick pretty easy - will this one make me sea sick?
- If you're prone to sea sickness, we'd recommend an inshore fishing trip. The distance is less than 2 miles from shore, greatly limiting the risk for sea sickness. You'll be good to go! iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 17 Do you find this answer helpful?
- I'm looking for fishing lessons. Do you provide that service?
- Yes! We offer fishing trips that are specifically focused on lessons. Search 'lessons' on the site to find the trip! iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 17 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Just looking to see what adventures might be nice for my husband to do on Fathers' Day
- Awesome! We love taking fathers out for their big day. We'd recommend Inshore Fishing, or Deep Sea Fishing. Inshore if it's his first time, or deep sea if he's an experienced angler! iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 17 Do you find this answer helpful?
- What do u do for bathrooms?
- Most launch points have restrooms available where you can go before and after the trip. At the moment, most of our boats are not equipped with a restroom, but some do (mostly our deep sea boats) iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 20 Do you find this answer helpful?
- How much do you charge for cleaning the fish or do I have to?
- That is all included! When that happens, most customers will tip the guide, but it is not mandatory. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on June 29 Do you find this answer helpful?
Lovingly planned from
beginning to end
Our trips get a lot of TLC
We’ve crafted convenient and local experiences, completely planned from top to bottom. From the moment you arrive, to the moment you head home—we got you covered. All you have to do is show up!
All essential gear
Essential gear? Don't sweat it
We totally get it. Choosing the right equipment can be intimidating, not to mention expensive. With iTrekkers, all essential gear is provided and setup. Never worry about buying, storing or maintaining gear again.
Friendly guides will
show you the ropes
Trust our guide at your side
We’ve handpicked a network of professional guides based on experience, personality, certifications and more. With a friendly expert handling the tough stuff, you’ll be free to sit back and enjoy the outdoors.
If you don’t love your
trek, it’s on us!
Love it or your money back!
We know you’re going to love every minute of your adven ture, but if for some reason you’re not satisfied, we’ll refund you every penny. How’s that for peace of mind?