Before you arrive...
Your guide will fuel up the boat, have your bait ready and setup at the docks.
Meet your guide at the launch point.
Your guide will be waiting for you at the docks, ready to help you get situated on the boat.
Your adventure begins!
Head out on the water to the fishing grounds! Your guide will have already scoped out where the fish are biting today.
Need a lesson? We'll show you the ropes!
Your guide will teach you how to cast, reel in the fish—as much as you want to learn!
...and dinner is served!
Call it a day and head back to the docks where your guide will fillet your catches for you.
No cleanup necessary.
We're here to make your trip effortless. Your captain takes care of the boat while you’re posting pics on the way home.
Your guide will take care of everything.
See what happens before you arrive
All you have to do is show up.
Gandy Boat Ramp
5108 West Gandy Boulevard
Tampa, Florida 33611
Trip usually begins around 8 AM, but start times may vary up to an hour depending on conditions. Don’t worry though, you’ll know in advance.
Trip times are flexible!
Prefer to begin in the afternoon? Just let us know before you book by calling 1.844.468.8735
A Bay Fishing adventure is perfect for new and seasoned anglers alike! The characteristics of a Bay Fishing trip are calm waters, beautiful scenery, and of course, great fishing. You’ll be out on the open water, but you’ll never leave sight of land. Rest assured, though; staying inshore doesn’t mean you’re missing out. Inland waters allow you to explore bays, backcountry, mangroves, harbors and more. While you are Bay Fishing with one of our vetted Guides, you will catch a wide variety of fish. Redfish, Snook, Trout, Sheepshead, and Mangrove Snapper are all waiting in Bay waters - just to name a few!
You’ll get to spend the day on a bay boat that is equipped to handle your group comfortably during the short-distance trip. Your Guide will stick to the shallow, intercostal waterways, which are protected by Florida’s bays and inlets. Relax and enjoy the boat ride, as you’ll move from spot to spot depending on where the fish are biting.
Don’t forget to keep an eye out for the amazing creatures you might see along the way! Some of the wildlife you might get to see on your Bay Fishing trip include dolphins, turtles, manatees, osprey, pelicans and more. Sit back, relax, and enjoy your day with our seasoned Guides. Let them do all the work while you enjoy the experience and make new memories with friends, families or clients. Bait, gear and good times included. BYOB!
Things to Know:
- Your guides are experts in their field. Feel free to ask questions and learn about the process along the way!
- Gratuity is not included in the price- Your guides work hard to create the best possible fishing experience for you!
- You are here to relax... the guide will do everything for you.
- EVERYTHING is included... just bring your own food and beverages
- alcoholic beverages are allowed! Just no glass please
- No Bananas... the curse of the sea!
- All Tackle (Fishing Rods and Reels)
- Bait (live and artificial)
- Licenses and Permits
- Cooler with Ice
- Fish Cleaning
- Adult life jackets
- Memories and a fun time!
Don’t Forget to Bring:
- Food and Drinks
- Polarized Sunglasses
- A great attitude
- Comfortable life jackets for kids if you have them
- Cash for Tip
I would like to take this time to tell you about the experience on 7/20/17 that we had with one of there guides, Jeremy,..We had a blast.. there were 5 of us, 3 adults and 2 children ages 12 & 15. From the very start of our fantastic adventure Jeremy was terrific. Super accommodating to all our needs. Very patient with our grandson Sam who had never fished before. What a great teacher and fish finder..His enthusiasm made our trip not only enjoyable but also memorable. We are all looking forward to booking another fishing trip with him as our Captain.
Had a great time fishing with itrekkers!! Put us right on the fish! Thanks Capt. Jason Semeyn for the awesome trip!
iTrekers made it very easy for me to book a last minute quality trip with a great captain. We had a great trip with Captain John Griffith. He really knows this area, how to catch fish and take care of all your needs. The conditions were not ideal, mother nature, but Captain John kept a close eye on the weather and got us back to the dock minutes before the rain came with fish that he clean for us in the rain. I will call iTrackers again, hopefully soon. Don
We had a great day with Capt Jason in early April near Boca Grande. It was crazy windy that day but he knew where to go to give us the experience we wanted. Highly recommended
I had a great time fishing with iTrekkers! Caught a ton of fish and one the biggest snook I've ever seen. We also saw manatees and dolphins.
We went fishing in Boca Grande with Captain Jason Semeyn. We caught a whole bunch of trout, plus snook, bluefish and jack. We had a great time.
The guides are great, but try and book them directly. Do not use this service. There are non-disclosed fees and once they get your credit card there's no stopping them.
We used iTrekkers for inshore fishing in Tampa and had an amazing experience. Jason was great with the 2 children on board and a pleasure to spend the day with.
Went out with capt. Jason Semeyn and it was awesome. Slammed the boat and had a great time. I would recommend him to any customer of itrekkers.
iTrekkers found us a great guide on short notice, and we had a terrific time. We caught snook, reds, trout and others in spite of tough water conditions.
Launa P. from Clearwater, FL
Thanks iTrekkers, that was a great trip. We got Chase here fish, he caught snook! Caught his first sea trout ever! Doug nailed a big, big snook. Capt. Jim put us right on it! Kyle took care of the lines, helped us get the fish on board and gave us a safe release with it afterwards. We had a great time. Lots of fish, lots of fun. Can't wait to do it again.
Christina C. from Tampa, FL
Judy R. from Tampa, FL
Rick W. from Chattanooga, TN
We had the BEST day. We caught lots of redfish and snook. It was probably the best experience we ever had. Capt. Jim and his son Kyle were amazing and very accommodating. I would recommend it to everybody. If you wanna have a good trip come to Tampa Florida and book with Capt. Jim and iTrekkers. We highly recommend it.
Meg K. from Saint Petersburg, FL
Marie M. from Tampa, FL
Dave M. from Tampa, FL
Today was awesome. The weather started out just absolutely beautiful. Got a little windy, but then it slacked off. He put us on some fish, got a couple good red fish, I got more of course. But anyway, he put us on some good fish, we tooled around, got a couple spots here and there and it was a great day.
Rusty M. from Tampa, FL
Shane N. from St. Petersburg, FL
Darin L. from Tampa, FL
Amanda E. from Tampa, FL
Ryan D. from Brandon, FL
Sam G. from Tampa, FL
Henry T. from San Francisco, CA
Ashley M. from Tampa, FL
Cristina O. from Tampa, FL
Ashley M. from Tampa, FL
Nic M. from Atlanta, GA
James J. from Tampa, FL
Billy B. from Knoxville, IA
Jason & Dan W. from Lawrenceville, GA
Trip from Tampa, FL
Laura C. from Safety Harbor, FL
Sam W. from Tampa, FL
Todd M. from Tampa, FL
Captain Bobby is the man, he’s knows what he’s doing, it’s great to go with a professional. We know what we’re doing in certain areas, but he’s the expert out here. It makes sense to go with the expert because then it’s a lot more fun and we caught some really big snook. We couldn’t get to where he gets, we wouldn’t know what to do and iTrekkers put us in touch with Captain Bobby and he was awesome.
Kylie C. from Tampa, FL
Kelly A. from Tampa, FL
So today was beautiful, I mean, it was a gorgeous day out. Captain Mark put us on fish right away. Before today, I had never caught a snook before in my life. I literally caught fifty snook today, including some huge ones. They were at least five or six years old, I don’t know what that means, but it means they’re really big. And caught a giant trout, I would be eating it tonight if I wasn’t such a klutz and dropped him back into the water. But we had an awesome day. Captain Mark was fantastic. iTrekkers hooked us up with him, and it made all the difference in the world being with a great guide who could put us on fish right away.
It was unbelievable. I’ve been out with a couple captains before and it’s been hit or miss. Today, by far, we caught more fish than I’ve ever caught in my life. From the moment we got there, we cast in, and bam the fish were hitting. We went to three different spots, and in one spot we caught so many fish it just got kind of boring.
Luke F. from Tampa, FL
James R. from Tampa, FL
I thought it was amazing. I’ve never been on a fishing trip before, and this was definitely more than I ever expected. The amount of fish we caught was unreal, and the sizes I’ve never seen before. So it was pretty amazing. I went out with Captain Glen today, it was awesome. He was a really nice guy and he played the best music.
Josh G. from Tampa, FL
- What equipment do I need to bring?
- You just need to bring whatever food and drinks you want out on the water! We provide everything else. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 20 Do you find this answer helpful?
- What do u do for bathrooms?
- Most launch points have restrooms available where you can go before and after the trip. At the moment, most of our boats are not equipped with a restroom, but some do (mostly our deep sea boats) iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 20 Do you find this answer helpful?
- What size boat will I be on?
- Due to our large network of guides, it would be impossible to say exactly what boat you would be on. What will happen is after you book, you will be partnered with a guide and all of the boat info will be made available to you. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 20 Do you find this answer helpful?
- I have a 6 and 8 year old. Will they be alright on a fishing trip?
- Yes! Our trips can accommodate kids are young as 3 years old. Glad to take the little ones outdoors! iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 17 Do you find this answer helpful?
- What fish are biting inshore near Tampa?
- The Tampa bay area have a variety of fish that bite throughout the year. You have the possibility of catching snook, flounder, seatrout, tarpon, redfish, jacks, and more! iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 18 Do you find this answer helpful?
- I'm looking for fishing lessons. Do you provide that service?
- Yes! We offer fishing trips that are specifically focused on lessons. Search 'lessons' on the site to find the trip! iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 17 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Hi...i was wondering if you are the kind of charter that pays for catch upon returning to land as well
- We don't pay for the catch. If the catch is in season and size, it's all yours! We even fillet the fish for you right on the dock. iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 16 Do you find this answer helpful?
- What months can you fish snook?
- Snook season is as follows: March 1st – April 30th iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 17 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Are your guides Coast Guard certified or inspected?
- Yes they are! All off our guides are verified by the Coast Guard and ready to take you out on the water. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 20 Do you find this answer helpful?
- I am not sure what inshore fishing is. Do you have charters that go out farther?
- Inshore fishing is fishing that is done within 2 miles of the shore. There are a wealth of Florida's most popular fish within this distance. If you're looking to go out a bit further, check out Nearshore or Offshore (deep sea) fishing! iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 17 Do you find this answer helpful?
- How will red tide affects fishing?
- Like with any red tide, fishing is impacted in the specific areas of the bloom. That said, our guides know how to navigate around those areas and get you on great fishing spots as they have 1000's of them and are therefore not limited. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 20 Do you find this answer helpful?
- I'm looking for a shorter trip with our kids that will stay near to the shore. What would be the best option?
- Inshore Fishing is our recommended trip for guests with children. It's a shorter trip and much better for novice fishermen / women. Also, you never lose sight of land, so there's much less risk of any seasickness! iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 16 Do you find this answer helpful?
- I get sea sick pretty easy - will this one make me sea sick?
- If you're prone to sea sickness, we'd recommend an inshore fishing trip. The distance is less than 2 miles from shore, greatly limiting the risk for sea sickness. You'll be good to go! iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 17 Do you find this answer helpful?
- What is the age limit for your fishing trips?
- There are no age restrictions! Although, anyone under the age of 6 needs to be in a life vest at all times. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 21 Do you find this answer helpful?
- I am looking for a fishing trip with my family and want to know if we need fishing licenses for a trip like this
- You don't need a fishing license when going on our charters: Our captains are equipped with licenses that cover all guests on the boat, so you are covered! iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 17 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Do I need to purchase my own fishing license before I go on a fishing charter?
- Nope! Our captains' licenses cover yours, so you don't need to purchase one. You're all set! iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 17 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Does the boat have a place where I can keep my camera, phone, and other things dry?
- They sure do! Although each boat may vary depending on the guide. They all have available dry storage that you can use. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 13 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Are you planning on expanding to other states anytime soon?
- We are growing rapidly and are excited to take over the Southeast before you know it. ;) iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 17 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Do I get any info and reviews on my guide before I book my trip?
- Reviews can be found on our website and yelp, but because of our vast network of guides, it would be impossible to know for sure which guide accepts your trip. Also, all of our guides have been well vetted and are in the top percent in the industry. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 18 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Do you provide all the equipment needed?
- We sure do! The only thing you will need to bring is sunscreen and whatever food or drinks you want to have with you on the boat. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 13 Do you find this answer helpful?
- How far off shore do u go for your inshore charter?
- Typically you will not go farther than 3 miles off the coast, but don't worry, land will always be in sight! iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 18 Do you find this answer helpful?
- I am wanting to bring a little one, under the age of 6. Are they still counted in the price?
- At the moment, yes. We base our pricing on a total head count for the boat and they have the same size "Fishing Footprint" as an adult. Please remember, anyone under the age of 6 does need to be in a personal flotation device (PFD) at all times while out on the water. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 18 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Is there a customary tip that the captains would expect?
- Although it is not required, a 20% tip is generally what most customers give to our captains. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 12 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Your site says the trip starts at 8AM. Am I able to make mine an afternoon trip?
- Of course! Once we have your date reserved, we can reach out to your captain and request a later launch time. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 21 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Can you get me out on a charter this afternoon?
- Most of our guides go out every morning on trips. That being said, we will try our best to find you a guide for the afternoon but if our captains have not prepared prior for a second trip, then they will not have the required materials to make it a good trip. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 18 Do you find this answer helpful?
- What are your rates and times?
- Our rates are based on time on the water as well as number of people going on the trip. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on June 30 Do you find this answer helpful?
- How much in advance do you have to book?
- Well we love to have at least a week in advance, but we are able to book trips within 24 hours. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 18 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Where would I find info on the different captains and vessels?
- The specific captain information will be selected when the charter is booked and a captain is assigned to your trip. All captains are personally vetted by us as well as their equipment! iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 21 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Are the rates the same all year round??
- Yes they are. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on June 30 Do you find this answer helpful?
- How much do you charge for cleaning the fish or do I have to?
- That is all included! When that happens, most customers will tip the guide, but it is not mandatory. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on June 29 Do you find this answer helpful?
- When do the trips normally start?
- Most of our charters launch at 8AM but launch times are flexible! iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 21 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Do you charter boats and equipment
- Yes! We provide an all inclusive fishing charter experience with all gear, tackle, and bait included. iTREKKERS By Ben B. on June 30 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Are there any charters that can accommodate a group of more than six people?
- Due to current Coast Guard regulations and captains licensing, private charters can only carry six people. We can however run two boats and split up the group. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on June 30 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Do you have any activities where 7 can fit in a boat?
- At this time, the majority of boats can only legally charter up to 6 people. This is a regulation set by the Coast Guard for the safety of the members on the boat and other people out on the water. We do however have the option to run a trip with multiple boats that leave and come back together. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 14 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Is it a private it charter or will we be part of a larger mixed party
- All of our trips are private experiences. We want to make sure you get an exclusive experience, private to you and your group! iTREKKERS By Ben B. on June 30 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Just looking to see what adventures might be nice for my husband to do on Fathers' Day
- Awesome! We love taking fathers out for their big day. We'd recommend Inshore Fishing, or Deep Sea Fishing. Inshore if it's his first time, or deep sea if he's an experienced angler! iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 17 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Is there a special code to use when booking an excursion?
- There is! If you can send us a picture of your military ID or other identifier. We will responed with the coupon code for your discount. firstname.lastname@example.org iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 20 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Do your charters include all of the equipment?
- Yes of course! Our guides are equipped with the best gear on the market. All bait, tackle, rods, and reels are set up for you and ready for your trip. iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 17 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Can you accommodate 5 people and where dos the boat leave from?
- Yes! We accommodate groups of up to 6 – or large groups of up to as many as you can think. And we have launch points all over Florida. iTREKKERS By Ben B. on June 30 Do you find this answer helpful?
- What if we need to cancel our trek?
- If you need to cancel your trek, you can do so with out penalties up 6 days prior to the trek. If you are within 6 days of the trek, you will be charged 50% of the cost and if you are within 24 hours of the trip, you will be charged 100% of the cost. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 18 Do you find this answer helpful?
- LOOKING FOR A FISHING CHARTER FOR ME AND MY TWO DAUGHTERS THAT WONT BREAK THE BANK.
- You've come to the right place! Our charters are competitively priced and, not to mention, 100% money back guaranteed for you to have a great day on the water! iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 16 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Do I need a fishing permit to fish with you guys?
- You do not! Our Captains licensing covers you for the trip. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 20 Do you find this answer helpful?
- When can I expect to hear from my guide?
- Your guide will be in contact with you within 48 hours of the trip! iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 20 Do you find this answer helpful?
- What all do I need to go on a fishing trip?
- All you will need to provide is whatever food and drinks you want on the water and we provide the rest...and of course, some sunscreen. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on June 29 Do you find this answer helpful?
- How much does it cost to go fishing?
- That all depends on what kind of fishing you are wanting to do, as well as, time on the water and number of people fishing. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on June 30 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Do you guys supply all the equipment like the rods and bait?
- Yes! We supply everything needed for a great day on the water – Boat, bait, rods, tackle, and of course: A top of the line professional guide. iTREKKERS By Ben B. on June 30 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Looking for a charter boat that takes multiple people
- We take groups of as many as you can bring! State licensing allows for up to 6 people per boat on any Florida charter, so groups are displaced into groups of 6 on each boat – all fishing in the same area. iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 16 Do you find this answer helpful?
- It said the guide will contact me directly. Do you have a timeline when this communication will start?
- Normally, the guide will reach out to you within 48 hours after confirming the booking. If you have any general questions, you can always chat or call in and one of our customer service representatives will help you as best as possible. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 14 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Is there a physical adress or number to reach someone?
- We do not have a retail location, but we do have people waiting for calls at 844-468-8735 iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 20 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Is there a combination of trolling and bottom fishing for offshore trips?
- Yes, your guide chooses the best fishing method for the trip and the conditions of the day. He will be equipped for either one and will be ready to use the best method possible for a great day on the water. iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 17 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Does your time start on the way out or when you start fishing?
- Your time start from when you leave the dock. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on June 30 Do you find this answer helpful?
- What months do you offer fishing charters?
- We offer our fishing charters year round! It is always sunny in Florida and always a great day to get out on the water! iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 18 Do you find this answer helpful?
- I am looking to come down sometime to charter a boat to fish for redfish. what is the season/rules
- Redfish are always in season. Slot limit of not less than 18" or more than 27"; no closed season; one fish per person per day limit. iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 16 Do you find this answer helpful?
- How long can you camp at one time?
- Usually, our trips are for 1 or 2 nights. That said, if you wanted longer and only wanted us to do set up and tear down, we can go as long as a week iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 21 Do you find this answer helpful?
- How many people do I need to reserve a trek?
- There is no minimum limit to how many people are needed to reserve a trek. We can reserve a trip with one person. Just know, that if you add people to the reservation the price may change due to the type of trip you sign up for. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 18 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Whats the cancellation policy? what about bad weather?
- If weather is bad and the captain calls the trip, there is no charge to your card! We will get you rescheduled for another day. iTREKKERS By Ben B. on June 29 Do you find this answer helpful?
- I am looking for a party boat fishing trip
- At the moment, all of our charters are private. It would be you or your group and the captain. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 12 Do you find this answer helpful?
- I see you have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, I am guessing if there is boat issues, money back?
- Yes. If, in the rare case there is any sort of technical problem that prohibits the trip, we will fully accommodate you in getting another trip booked or satisfy the issue monetarily. iTREKKERS By Ben B. on June 30 Do you find this answer helpful?
- I am a professional fishing guide and I was wondering how does one become a guide for you?
- Please follow this link so we can get to know you better! https://itrekkers.com/become-a-fishing-guide/ iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 14 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Do your boats have bathrooms on them?
- At the moment, they do not. But some of our larger, deep sea boats do. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 14 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Do we need licenses? or equipment?
- You do not! We provide all of the essentials for being out on the water. Your job is to enjoy the day! iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 20 Do you find this answer helpful?
- So what is it that we need to bring do we need to bring poles or anything and can we bring beer?
- All bait, tackle, rods, and reels are included. Drinks are definitely welcome! Bring your own – just make sure there's no glass. iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 17 Do you find this answer helpful?
- I am wondering what I fish could catch?
- You could catch snook, redfish, cobia, flounder, sheepshead, trout, and much more! iTREKKERS By Peter P. on June 30 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Can you send me some info on your guides?
- Due to the amount of guides we have in our network, it is impossible to know which guide you will be partnered with. We can say that all of out guides have been well vetted and are in the top 10% of the industry with years of experience. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 18 Do you find this answer helpful?
Lovingly planned from
beginning to end
Our trips get a lot of TLC
We’ve crafted convenient and local experiences, completely planned from top to bottom. From the moment you arrive, to the moment you head home—we got you covered. All you have to do is show up!
All essential gear
Essential gear? Don't sweat it
We totally get it. Choosing the right equipment can be intimidating, not to mention expensive. With iTrekkers, all essential gear is provided and setup. Never worry about buying, storing or maintaining gear again.
Friendly guides will
show you the ropes
Trust our guide at your side
We’ve handpicked a network of professional guides based on experience, personality, certifications and more. With a friendly expert handling the tough stuff, you’ll be free to sit back and enjoy the outdoors.
If you don’t love your
trek, it’s on us!
Love it or your money back!
We know you’re going to love every minute of your adven ture, but if for some reason you’re not satisfied, we’ll refund you every penny. How’s that for peace of mind?