Key Largo Back Country Fishing
Before you arrive...
Your guide will fuel up the boat, have your bait ready and setup at the docks.
Meet your guide at the launch point.
Your guide will be waiting for you at the docks, ready to help you get situated on the boat.
Your adventure begins!
Head out on the water to the fishing grounds! Your guide will have already scoped out where the fish are biting today.
Need a lesson? We'll show you the ropes!
Your guide will teach you how to cast, reel in the fish—as much as you want to learn!
...and dinner is served!
Call it a day and head back to the docks where your guide will fillet your catches for you.
No cleanup necessary.
We're here to make your trip effortless. Your captain takes care of the boat while you’re posting pics on the way home.
Your guide will take care of everything.
See what happens before you arrive
All you have to do is show up.
Sunset Point Park Boat Ramp
24 Sunset Road
Key Largo, Florida 33037
Trip usually begins around 7 AM, but start times may vary up to an hour depending on conditions. Don’t worry though, you’ll know in advance.
Trip times are flexible!
Prefer to begin in the afternoon? Just let us know before you book by calling 1.844.468.8735
The Sportsfishing Capital of the World! Key Largo and the surrounding waters of the Everglades and the Florida Keys is a playground for Anglers. Whether you're a novice or expert angler, we have a variety fishing trips for individuals, families and small groups.
Things to Know:
- Your guides are experts in their field. Feel free to ask questions and learn about the process along the way!
- Gratuity is not included in the price- Your guides work hard to create the best possible fishing experience for you!
- You are here to relax... the guide will do everything for you.
- EVERYTHING is included... just bring your own food and beverages
- alcoholic beverages are allowed and encouraged! Just no glass please
- No Bananas... the curse of the sea!
- All Tackle (Fishing Rods and Reels)
- Bait (live and artificial)
- Licenses and Permits
- Cooler with Ice
- Fish Cleaning
- Adult life jackets
- Memories and a fun time!
Don’t Forget to Bring:
- Food and Drinks
- Polarized Sunglasses
- A great attitude
- Comfortable life jackets for kids if you have them
- Cash for Tip
Booked a Fishing Charter through itrekkers.com for my team and we had a great day out on the water. The captain was very knowledgeable and accommodating. He took us to active fishing spots, managed the bait/hooking process and gave us plenty of tips to become better anglers. I recommend using iTrekkers for booking your next or first fishing charter. Using their "trusted" guides and their secure payment system make for a easy booking process. This was my first time booking a fishing charter and I will surly do it again. Get outdoors and enjoy the world!
- What do u do for bathrooms?
- Most launch points have restrooms available where you can go before and after the trip. At the moment, most of our boats are not equipped with a restroom, but some do (mostly our deep sea boats) iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 20 Do you find this answer helpful?
- I'm looking for fishing lessons. Do you provide that service?
- Yes! We offer fishing trips that are specifically focused on lessons. Search 'lessons' on the site to find the trip! iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 17 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Do you sub out the trips or is it all 'in house'?
- To cover the entire state of Florida, we have both in house and contracted guides spread throughout all of our regions. Each and every guide has been thoroughly pre-vetted to make sure we have only top notch talent in our system. iTREKKERS By Ben B. on June 30 Do you find this answer helpful?
- I have a 6 and 8 year old. Will they be alright on a fishing trip?
- Yes! Our trips can accommodate kids are young as 3 years old. Glad to take the little ones outdoors! iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 17 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Do you have any activities where 7 can fit in a boat?
- At this time, the majority of boats can only legally charter up to 6 people. This is a regulation set by the Coast Guard for the safety of the members on the boat and other people out on the water. We do however have the option to run a trip with multiple boats that leave and come back together. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 14 Do you find this answer helpful?
- I am looking for a fishing trip with my family and want to know if we need fishing licenses for a trip like this
- You don't need a fishing license when going on our charters: Our captains are equipped with licenses that cover all guests on the boat, so you are covered! iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 17 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Should we bring a spare cooler for fish?
- Most guides have cooler space for your catch, but it is always a good idea to bring an extra one. You never know how many fish you'll catch. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 14 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Do I get any info and reviews on my guide before I book my trip?
- Reviews can be found on our website and yelp, but because of our vast network of guides, it would be impossible to know for sure which guide accepts your trip. Also, all of our guides have been well vetted and are in the top percent in the industry. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on July 18 Do you find this answer helpful?
- I get sea sick pretty easy - will this one make me sea sick?
- If you're prone to sea sickness, we'd recommend an inshore fishing trip. The distance is less than 2 miles from shore, greatly limiting the risk for sea sickness. You'll be good to go! iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 17 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Looking for a charter boat that takes multiple people
- We take groups of as many as you can bring! State licensing allows for up to 6 people per boat on any Florida charter, so groups are displaced into groups of 6 on each boat – all fishing in the same area. iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 16 Do you find this answer helpful?
- Just looking to see what adventures might be nice for my husband to do on Fathers' Day
- Awesome! We love taking fathers out for their big day. We'd recommend Inshore Fishing, or Deep Sea Fishing. Inshore if it's his first time, or deep sea if he's an experienced angler! iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 17 Do you find this answer helpful?
- What months can you fish snook?
- Snook season is as follows: March 1st – April 30th iTREKKERS By Ben B. on July 17 Do you find this answer helpful?
- How much do you charge for cleaning the fish or do I have to?
- That is all included! When that happens, most customers will tip the guide, but it is not mandatory. iTREKKERS By Peter P. on June 29 Do you find this answer helpful?
Lovingly planned from
beginning to end
Our trips get a lot of TLC
We’ve crafted convenient and local experiences, completely planned from top to bottom. From the moment you arrive, to the moment you head home—we got you covered. All you have to do is show up!
All essential gear
Essential gear? Don't sweat it
We totally get it. Choosing the right equipment can be intimidating, not to mention expensive. With iTrekkers, all essential gear is provided and setup. Never worry about buying, storing or maintaining gear again.
Friendly guides will
show you the ropes
Trust our guide at your side
We’ve handpicked a network of professional guides based on experience, personality, certifications and more. With a friendly expert handling the tough stuff, you’ll be free to sit back and enjoy the outdoors.
If you don’t love your
trek, it’s on us!
Love it or your money back!
We know you’re going to love every minute of your adven ture, but if for some reason you’re not satisfied, we’ll refund you every penny. How’s that for peace of mind?